1. I am looking forward to music festivals! The music festival season is upon us, and to me, music festivals = summer. Looking forward to the warm weather, road-trips with friends, dancing, cute clothes (sundresses, sunglasses, headbands, etc etc), and of course the music. This is my first summer with a "real world" job, so I guess you could say this is my first non-summer, but I have no doubt that this summer will be great.
2. Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is pretty much any trashy reality show on TV. After being cooped up inside for a week at my grandparents' house, I packed in a lot of TV-watching. Who knew that Audrina from The Hills (which my roommate/friend, Liz, and I watched religiously in college) now had her own show on VH1?! Caught up on all of those episodes. Then Saddle Ranch came on after that. Had never heard of it, but pretty sure I've seen that whole season now too. Oh, and whatever Kardashian show is out at the moment, you know I'm up to speed. Perhaps it's because I haven't had cable in 6 months, but I'm not gonna lie, I enjoyed all of it.
3. My favorite car is hmm this is a toughie. Cars are one area in which I've never felt particularly materialistic about or interested in. Don't get me wrong, I love my car (it's been with me since the dark ages of my learner's permit) but I haven't named it, nor do I have any sort of romanticized attachment to it. Although I will say that I think it's pretty cool that my car is a (Mazda) Protegé, and my name is Desiré. Names with accents stick together! I think we were made for each other. With all that said, I'll take this hahah
4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be the transition between spring and summer. Give me 70-75 degrees, bright sun, a slight breeze, and the day free to lounge outside for as long as I want without the threat of my hair frizzing (no humidity, please).
5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is to treat myself to tasty dinner, a glass of white wine, and a bubble bath.
6. This weekend I will be going to pizza and game night; will be waking up bright and early tomorrow morning for breakfast (mimosas, strawberries, eggs, and TWO types of bacon, anyone?!), and (hopefully--if I feel better) going to Foxfield; will be relaxing, cleaning, reading magazines, and drinking lots of tea.
7. If I were a color, I'd be green because, it's my favorite color, and on a good day, the color of my eyes.
|Shout-out to Jenny for giving me this glorious mug for my Birfday this year!|